View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 10:29 PM   #62
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Jon...Bob has already told us that he has no problem doing a blind vote, but that the software doesn't support it (as yet). He also offered to talk to the powers that be, to see if it could become an option. I know you want someone to do it manually, but obviously no one is willing or able to take on that responsibility. I am a SAHM (during the summer anyway) but I still wouldn't want to be in charge of keeping a tally; goodness forbid there is a miscount somehow, with neither a fail-safe nor back up.
You need to back off. There are people, like myself, who a agree with the idea, but you have to accept that it is not a possibility at this particular moment in time.
I'm willing to take on a blind vote if Bob agrees with it. But if Bob is not for it or doesn't want to do it, then I guess we are stuck with what we have as flawed as it is.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote