View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 08:02 AM   #29
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Wasn't silver in the product description though?

I didn't think it looked silver, as I mentioned, but that shouldn't matter -- I assumed the photo must have been off because the color was listed as silver.

It seems to me that you should be able to get your money back since the case has been listed with the wrong color. Whatever the issue might be, it isn't your problem and has nothing to do with you personally. Anyone who bought the case expecting to see the advertised color will be equally dissatisfied. It would be like ordering a black case and receiving a blue one.

That case doesn't look silver:

This one for the K3 does:

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 04-13-2011 at 08:11 AM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote