View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 02:05 AM   #321
Stephjk
Cruiser
Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, samsung galaxy tab note
Just finished Fifty Shades Darker by E. L. James - what complete dross! I don't know why I read it really as I thought the same of the first book! I have the last in the trilogy but will I bother? Probably not. I originally got them all as I wanted to know what all the fuss was about. My opinion is that the books are poorly written with countless repetitions, poor story lines and pathetic main characters - maybe I expected too much (or was reading them for the wrong reasons!).
Stephjk is offline   Reply With Quote