View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 09:16 AM   #55
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
I don't want to get into the discussion on willpower vs paying to use something, however, why bother paying for an app to control your net usage when you can install a free app that does the same? There's ample to choose from and reading a few review sites will avoid the need to track them down and try them all for yourself.
Simple expediency. A friend recommended Freedom to me. Given my average hourly wage, it seemed much more efficient to pay the $10 than spend 2-3 hours researching free apps that might or might not come with embedded spyware.
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote