View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 08:12 PM   #2
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcostt View Post
But what I have noted it is that I can not open an epub, when I try to open an epub dont maked by sigil, the program crashes
If the epub you're opening was made with calibre, that issue has been fixed and will be in the next release. The bug was not in Sigil however, but in zip modules Calibre uses. I implemented a workaround so it shouldn't be a problem any more.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote