View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 06:21 AM   #105
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by applesauce View Post
I am hoping that is so, but there is a couple of things there. I tend to read tombstones and these where all between 350 and 450 pages and VERY easy reading. Add in I have MS and can lose my ability to read for weeks at a time and my stubborn refusal to finish anything I start. This is made even worse by my reluctance to read what I am not loving can drag a book out for ages when I strike one I do not love.

Annoying bad habits hey

Okay 90% done on Salems Lot so I am going to finish it today YEAH.

applesauce
Thanks for explaining, and best of luck with your challenge.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote