View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 01:06 AM   #18
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
I occasionally have found my self turning the page on my ereader like it was a paperback book. Or I flip the cover over to look at the cover of the book.
Apache
That's the one that I did first!

I started reading on my PDA, and one day quite unthinkingly turned it over to "read the back cover". It's really not a good thing to burst out laughing when you're sitting alone in your office's cafeteria.

And yes, I've also done the "press my finger on a word" to get the definition.

Luckily, I've pretty much transitioned from reading print books. So other than occasionally wanting to "read the back", I'm quite happy with my eReader and the habits I've developed using it.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote