View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 04:51 AM   #15
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several eReaders and tablets
I am (supposed to be) on vacation until 8/20, and then I have some business/personal duties until the end of August, so I plan to open a Google Code Project for Lucidor at the begininning of September. Meanwhile I will spend some time examining Lucidor code.

If anyone is willing to join the development staff of this "new Lucidor", please just reply here and/or PM me her or his email address.
AlPe is offline   Reply With Quote