Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 07:23 AM   #473
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abradoks View Post
I tried to derive from SuicidalKindlet, then call "jailbreak.getContext().requestPermission(new AllPermission())". It returns "true", but exec doesn't work.
Give it a little time after loading, like I do in my Kindlets with the splash screens. Alternatively, try to do it in the onStart() method instead of onCreate() (untested).

I don't know why that is, but immediately trying it in onCreate() seems to fail most of the time. And of course, be sure to follow the syslog and /mnt/us/developer/AppName/work/crash.log.

Last edited by ixtab; 08-06-2012 at 07:27 AM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote