View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 09:43 AM   #13
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Thanks much

Just in time. I used this promo plus a $2 KSO offer to get this album for $0.99:

The 99 Most Essential Relaxing Classics

This is the fifth such "99" classical album I've purchased with these codes and other offers. I love this series, because they offer a tremendous amount of music from a large number of composers. This album alone contains over 9.5 hours of music.
Try this one if you want a bargain on classical music: Masters of Classical Music for $1.99.

P.S. Just in case you haven't come across them already, the Allegro Classical Samplers are free album downloads that are quite nice. There are four a year, the newest one is here. Older ones are still available and still free.

Last edited by Catlady; 04-20-2012 at 09:57 AM. Reason: P.S. added
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote