View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 06:59 PM   #60
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
No Calibre has 2 ways to send books to Devices the look like disks. Send to device knows about you device (the driver) and does a lot to help. Send to disk (just uses windows drive letter for the Kobo) will let you send the wrong formats or put them in the wrong place. It treats the device as just another disk. The icon should be on the Tool bar, with or without the device connected (obviously you wont get to choose that drive ) . STD is also useful for loading SD cards that are in a Card reader.
The 'save to device' button only shows up when Kobo is connected. That's what I generally use to make my library changes when Kobo is connected. I think you can also right click on the book[s] you want and the dropdown menu will let you do it this way also. Is that what you mean?

Save to Disk I use as my Calibre backup in a different folder than where my books are located.

I don't think I've ever used any other method to update my Kobo?
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote