View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 07:02 PM   #13
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Oh.Christie, finally a twin soul.

I have a few. And use all of them, some for reading, some for actual cooking.
the last ones I bought are
Cooking for Geeks by Jeff Potter, that makes also a fantastic and funny reading.

On Food and Cooking that I have not started to read yet. But my cooking guru is just enthusiastic about it.

I make heavy use of some applications (more than books) with an enormous number of recipes.
The ones I use more frequently are
How to Cook Everything by Mark Bittman
Epicurious the cooking companion
Il Cucchiaio d'Argento (Italian with Italian recipes, a must in Italian families of good tradition, my mother had it, and so does my older daughter, both great cooks).

About screen size and pictures. I use an itouch 4 (I have excellent eyes) that is sturdy and very handy, and I do not have any problems with it.
It is also useful in taking quick pictures of my cooking endeavors.

Hands clean or "dirty" (cook's hands are never dirty ) do not matter as i can wipe clean the thing whenever it is necessary, like I do with my chef's knife.

Last edited by beppe; 04-11-2011 at 07:09 PM.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote