View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 10:28 AM   #9
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue_librarian View Post
I do use one for cooking, but the "cookbook" is my very own collection of favorite recipes, basically just lists of ingredients and amounts. I don't think it would work very well for recipes I hadn't used before; it's really more of an aide-memoire than anything else.
That's a really great idea, thanks. We've got a bunch of recipes we use regularly as .doc files on a network share, but putting them into .mobi so we can have on the Kindle would be a helpful.

(Oh, and to answer the original question, only one, since that's the only one of the cookbooks I have that's available as an eBook so far, but I'd like to see more. I don't cook from pictures, I cook from recipes.)
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote