View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 12:00 PM   #37
suecsi
Rock Chick
suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle 2i, Kindle DX, Kindle 3G
Personally I'd urge 2 page advocates to buy another device that does what they want, rather than harrass a vendor for something that, if it had been considered a good idea, would have been included in the first place.

I like to make the font pretty big as my eyesight isn't that good these days, which is one of the key things for many users - particularly for a device like the Kindle that Just Works. Why would you make it smaller, unless you have super duper vision that likes reading things even smaller than standard text?

I just don't get it - buy something else if it isn't right.

Or maybe go off and write a hack like other fine folks here did and contribute to the community that way.
suecsi is offline   Reply With Quote