View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 01:33 PM   #30
Zanshin
Connoisseur
Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle 4 (non-touch), Kindle DX Graphite, Asus Transformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Just because it does not work for you does not mean it would not work for others. The world does not revolve around you.
Where did I say that it shouldn't work for others?
I said I didn't see it and asked somebody to explain why they liked it.
"If you don't know, ask", right? (or be stupid forever)

What I don't like is people like you calling others jerks just because they don't understand something and ask a question (and particularly implying that because you've been here longer, you're somehow better). If everybody was like you, the world sure wouldn't go anywhere.

Just because something makes sense to you doesn't mean that it does to everybody. The world does not revolve around you.
So get off your high horse and try to actually understand what people write. Thanks.

That being said, thanks to the people who actually answered.

Last edited by Zanshin; 08-26-2010 at 01:36 PM.
Zanshin is offline   Reply With Quote