View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 12:21 AM   #15
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by gfeps View Post
I keep getting an error message. I think I've added the columns from what I could see via help - current read, percentage and I had date already. Not interested in rating

but the error message says

calibre 4.23 embedded-python: True is64bit: False
Windows-10-10.0.18362-SP0 Windows ('32bit', 'WindowsPE')
32bit process running on 64bit windows
('Windows', '10', '10.0.18362')
Python 2.7.16+
Windows: ('10', '10.0.18362', 'SP0', u'Multiprocessor Free')
Interface language: None
Successfully initialized third party plugins: Kobo Utilities (2, 11, 4)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.koboutilities.action", line 984, in handle_bookmarks
File "calibre_plugins.koboutilities.action", line 1200, in store_current_bookmark
File "calibre_plugins.koboutilities.action", line 4077, in _store_current_bookmark
File "calibre_plugins.koboutilities.action", line 2429, in get_column_names
KeyError: u'customColumnOptions'

I'm officially stuck
That looks like the configuration isn't complete. Or, not complete for the profile you have chosen. It doesn't seem to have saved the custom columns.

You should be able to fix this by on the configuration dialog, selecting the profile in the drop-down at the top, make sure something selected in the device (use "*Any Device" if you only have one device, or want to only use one profile), and make sure at least one custom column is selected. Then press the OK button.

I will do some testing as I can't think how you could get to the state you are in. But, there probably is a missing check when the OK button is pressed.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote