View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 01:58 PM   #8
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid_Lynx View Post
OK, i get it.
I put "Metadata Embedded Function" shortcut in toolbar, then i selected all my books in current library and i applied it, it took about 15 min and all datas seem correctly saved into every file.

I check on my ebook reader (after formatting SD card and new transfer of whole library) and everything is ok with author / title / series sorting.

Thanks for your help !

PS : I don't understand what utility of metadata window's "Apply" button have, if informations aren't recorded into the file.
Apply puts it into CALIBRE ( the DB), Apply is only needed if you wish to capture the current view WITHOUT DEPARTING. Eg save current metadata, but then try another download (Allows a cancel-abort without messing up the better stuff)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote