Thread: Aura ONE Aura ONE availability
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 01:02 PM   #4
Muttly
Enthusiast
Muttly is less competitive than you.Muttly is less competitive than you.Muttly is less competitive than you.Muttly is less competitive than you.Muttly is less competitive than you.Muttly is less competitive than you.Muttly is less competitive than you.Muttly is less competitive than you.Muttly is less competitive than you.Muttly is less competitive than you.Muttly is less competitive than you.

Device: Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGlitch View Post
kobo.com says:

So I'd suspect that the current availability it none, outside of refurbished or second hand units.
That is what I thought.

But when I went to the Kobo site, there it was available for sale. I quickly ordered one, and the order was accepted and acknowledged.

I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't a glitch and I would not get an email in a few days telling me it was a mistake.

I'm glad Kobo have come to their senses and decided to re-issue the 'ONE' (if that is what they have, indeed, done).

The ONE is such a beautiful format that I wonder why Amazon have left that niche in the market for Kobo. The Forma is OK but it is sufficiently wider than the ONE that it won't fit into some of the places I carry my ereader. I suspect that the same will apply to quite a few.
Muttly is offline   Reply With Quote