View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020, 11:30 AM   #12
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGlitch View Post
I’ll believe it when the units are in people’s hands then. For right now this is only a bit more reliable than GoodeReader taking preorders
I've got a feeling Cyfranek has dealt with this seller in the past, so I'll take his word on this. GoodEReader has been taking orders on the PocketBook Color for over three months now, that's not what happened with this Polish dealer.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote