View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020, 08:03 AM   #9
pazos
cosiņeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfog View Post
In relation to this, the only thing I can say si:
  • Kinde App: works perfect
  • FBReader from FBReader org: works perfect
  • Dropbox: works perfect
  • GMail app: works perfect
  • Google Store: works perfect
  • KOreader, last update from KOReader Release itself channel: important issues

Occam Razor has something to say here. It is an Android app, it is not a reverse-engineered app usign non-documented/modified kernels an libraries.

I don't want to enter in discussions about Open Source, freedom, collaboration, etc.. Fact is it does not work well.

BTW, I tried to find crash dumps or other log info to report but found nothing useful, then I uninstalled and removed user disk koreader folder.

As a final luser (read: luser, not user), I'm not going to mess with ADB, debug modes, etc.. I've returned the Poke 2 because I've purchased the Nova 2 (7,9 screen instead of 6, plus stylus). I will give a new try in my new device, but will discard KOReader if continue failing and I don't find an easy way to report issues.
Be my guest and don't use a program that causes you problems. Bye

Last edited by pazos; 07-28-2020 at 08:14 AM. Reason: oops
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote