View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 09:38 AM   #15
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by tourneur View Post
What a dud of a device. Like I mentioned before, Kobo would have served the customers better by releasing a Clara 2 and dropping the price of the original Clara. Move forwards, not backwards.
No move backwards. The Clara is still offered. Kobo is simply competing at the low-end price range again. I thought this would have happened months ago when the Aura 2 sold out. I don't understand why a low-end eReader is considered a bad idea. Not everyone needs, wants or can afford a higher cost eReader. Having more choices is good.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote