View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 05:03 AM   #73
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm View Post
Why are you doing this the hard way. Use the User Interface the way it was designed and that is easy.

bernie

P.S.

That is not a badly designed file structure, it is a very well designed data base that is not meant for you to use.
I have to agree. The user interface is one of the worst I have seen so far. I'm still not able to control Calibre (e.g. Calibre still wants to sync everything to an E-Book Reader connected with an USB cable).

And don't start with all the functionality. Other programs can integrate complex functionality better into the GUI.

Yes you could just fork Calibre and develop it for your own.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote