View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 04:55 AM   #11
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
Ok, this one has been seething in my brain since Sunday.

I was out for a bicycle ride on Sunday morning. I am not very fit at the moment and have been trying to rectify that state of affairs for about one month. I am 47 years old, my legs were tired, and my bum was sore. 70km into a 130km ride and we were battling up a hill, well I was battling anyway, when we approached a traffic light that gives access to a church the size of a shopping mall. The light was green so we rode into the intersection and unfortunately slowed down one of the congregation in a huge Mercedes trying to turn across our lane and enter the church grounds . Lots impatient hooting and finger wagging ensued even though we had right of way.

I wanted to chase her down and beat her to death with a bible opened to some relevant passage but I was too tired and didn't really want to become her.

Well I feel better now
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote