View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 04:57 PM   #120
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by raindog89 View Post
There are two possibilities, as is I see it:
1) The sideloading space is included in the "Nook Content" figure.
2) The devices that they are releasing in two days have this issue resolved.

I'm in a particular bind. I only bought my Glowlight Plus 13 days ago. Right before they announced the new device. So I technically have until tomorrow to return it. But I don't want to return it if my sideloading space is cut down by 2/3.

I know, First World problems.
Well, I also want the sideloading space to be larger - because I'd like to install a couple of apps and see how they work - but I also want some accurate info. I have other devices, but I still feel a soft spot for the Nook, as the NST was my first eInk device.

It's not hard to sympathize with your dilemma. Most people who live in this habitat can!

A problem is a problem - no matter how small!
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote