View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 06:32 PM   #67
Geralt
Witcher
Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
People say: You are what you eat. Or, you are like those you are with.
I think same goes for reading. You are what you read. Or at least some part of you is.
I think I would have really tough time talking about books with a person who reads exclusively romance novels. If that makes me a book snob so be it. Maybe we would connect on some other level but there is too much of a different sensibility between me and a person in example to relate on book reading one.

That being said, I read philosophy and fantasy. Let the judging begin
Geralt is offline   Reply With Quote