View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 06:25 PM   #18
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
I found the recommendations section. Nice to look at the large covers, but unlikely that I would read anything based on those selections. I do rely heavily on goodreads reviews to make reading selections. It is the primary place I look for reviews. I hope they don't make any changes to the things I like about the site. I am a very heavy goodreads user, in that I mark all books I have read (or tried to). If I lost that data, I would be very upset. I also keep records in google doc spread sheets, but google could theoretically cut those off.

If goodreads changes I will go ballistic!
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote