View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 12:59 PM   #2186
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by _unowen View Post
Hola, OP and users here say to get Kindle4PC v2.3.0 or v2.3.1 but when I am clicking the link on Amazon, I am downloading v2.3.70682 which I believe is really far ahead.

Can someone link me to get old v2.3.0?
Version 2.3.1 of Kindle for PC downloads with a filename of "KindleForPC-installer-2.3.70682.exe". The five digit part is the build number and is separate from the version number. Confusing, but that is Amazon.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote