Thread: Amazon Sucks
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 11:06 AM   #55
Kenneth_irl
Addict
Kenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kindle 3 + Paperwhite 7th gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandy View Post
Alright now, ya'll listen up!

georgiworld is COMPLETELY CORRECT!!! in his statements made in this thread! Amazon SHOULD HAVE stood behind their product NO MATTER WHERE IT CAME FROM!!

The one item he has either overlooked or does not want to mention is that this whole issue is an ALIEN CONSPIRACY!!

Aliens from another world have secretly come to Earth and have shape-shifted to look like human beings. That flea market vendor that underhandedly sold him the DX wasn't human -- it was an ALIEN!! The person he spoke to at Amazon wasn't a human -- it was an ALIEN!!

Aliens are conspiring all over the world with their end goal to disrupt world commerce as well as customer-company relations. This is all a prelude to their causing Earth's economy to collapse.

Once that happens, they intend to infiltrate governments and businesses in order to build that economy back up to profitable levels thus ensuring their successful take over of the world, its businesses and its governments.

Once they have accomplished their goal, they plan on revealing themselves as the ALIENS THEY ARE and forcefully complete the conquest of Earth.

How do I know this is going to happen? BECAUSE THEY HAVE TAKEN ME UP INTO THEIR SPACESHIP!!! While I was captive, they telepathically told me of their plan to conquer the Earth and that I was to warn the citizens of the planet how they were going to accomplish their goal.

For over a year now, I have railed against businesses, governments -- anyone I could get to listen to the horrible events to come but to no avail. NO ONE believes me or my story. It is as if ALL CITIZENS OF EARTH are either too dumb or too naive to understand the implications of their heinous plan.

georgiworld, DON'T GIVE IN to the stupidity of people who are unknownly being duped by these ALIEN IMPOSTERS. Keep fighting... Keep trying to get a HUMAN at Amazon who will listen to your plight... Keep the faith!!

Sooner or later, mankind HAS TO SEE what is happening to it!!

If you'll excuse me, I can see that I'm going to have to pay for this message to the people. They are coming for me aga.....

It all makes sense now. Sorry georgiworld, I guess you're not a edited troll after all. hmm cake?

Last edited by Alexander Turcic; 05-18-2011 at 05:45 PM.