View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 03:48 AM   #14
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_73 View Post
Just a little tip if you don't want SRL to startup when connecting your reader:

Not sure how SRL handles syncing, but I didn't like that SRL started up everytime I connect my reader. I'm handling my files via drag and drop and use SRL only to create collections.

To prevent SRL from starting, use the msconfig command in the start column of windows (if you're running windows). Then there's a tab where you can select and deselect the programs that load at windows startup. If you disable SRL here, then SRL only starts if you chose so.
Sony recently updated the Sony Reader Library (SRL) to version 2.3. One of the new items in the Preferences allows to set whether the SRL will automatically launch when you connect your ereader to your computer.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote