View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 01:15 PM   #2
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
An interesting article, I was fairly impressed that it did not seem to jump right on the doom and gloom bandwagon like a lot of other ones do. This seemed to be more of a light covering of some of the issues, it actually left me sort of wanting for more detail.

My question is why do none, or at least very few, of these articles mention the Baen free library? It seems to me that that is the poster child for how it could/should be done - unless it is not working out as well for them as it would seem. Although, since they keep adding more books to it, I have to assume it is at least not hurting.
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote