View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 03:24 PM   #6
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscoach View Post
Considering I don't get to the city much, where there IS a bookstore, I buy most of my books of the internet. When I DO get to town I am way too busy getting things done to browse. Who wants to look at books when your feet hurt and you are exhausted?

If you haven't guessed yet, I live in a tiny town, without more things everyone takes for granted. Heck, we don't even have a traffic light!
A visit to the bookstore is the best of going to town!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote