View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 06:45 PM   #13
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
I use different custom columns in my various libraries.

In my Warehouse library, I have a Source column to indicate where I purchased the book (or got as a freebie).

In my main library have custom columns for Grade (to indicate the letter grade), Date First Read, ane Read? (a Y/N column). I love that the green checkmarks from the Read? column display in Calibre Companion on my Nexus.

In my Vault library I have the same custom columns as my main library, but also have a custom column for Date Archived. I started this library when I wanted to keep some books but not have them on my Sony.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote