View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 07:03 PM   #46
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Folks, I already have the bad guys lined up, and the special twist at the end plotted. Of course it's going to take quite a few posts to get there, as I like the pacing I'm writing at. I've got the next episode half-written, so it'll be up tommorrow. But if other things in life intrude, I may have to skip some days. Y'all understand.

And yes when it gets to the end, I'll post the entire story (with formatting) in to other section of MR e-books. (I'll do it as HTML, and anybody who wants to can convert it to whatever.)

All the books mentioned are real, just the characters from MR are fictional (I'm playing with the avatars and such. If anybody's offended PM me and I'll write you out. And Red is - - - (R)alph sir (ED)ward.)
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote