View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 04:41 AM   #64
Mivo
Fanatic
Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: In use: Pocketbook InkPad 3, Kobo Glo, iPad Air 2
Mhm, it was pretty unfortunate since I always felt it was pretty sturdy. It was under the blanket, I dropped down on the bed, and the Glo cracked in the middle (I actually don't fully understand why -- I wasn't exactly jumping on it and the mattress/blanket should have protected it) . Oh well, it did make pre-ordering the V6L an easy decision, and now I'm excitedly looking forward to a new toy! Still, the Glo was definitely my favorite reader, and if the V6L disappoints, I'll get myself the new Aura for Christmas.
Mivo is offline   Reply With Quote