View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 02:57 PM   #21
jiminrussell
JimInRussell
jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: kobo Aura One, Forma, Elipsa, Sage
@Ken, works fine on the Mini (with FW 2.6.2). I would recommend a slight change to your instructions in step 11 and 12. For step 11 you say to copy the koreader folder from the zip and then step 12 says to go do step 7 again. I think step 11 should just say to copy the koreader folder and the koboroot.tgz file from the koreader zip to the .kobo folder, splitting this up in two steps is not needed from what I can see.
(one odd glitch seems to be that after installing koreader, the first time you select Library Menu it automatically opens koreader without selecting the koreader icon, but after that first time the Library menu works properly.)

As for my glo I have loaned it to someone so can't test it right now.

For my Aura HD I am using FW 3.0.0 with the patcher installed so for now at least I don't really have any interest in installing coolreader and koreader on it as my main interest in coolreader and koreader was to get full screen mode and I can do that with the 09 patcher. I don't really have any interest in the file manager method of opening books which is one of the other features that some people prefer over the kobo software. I have previously installed coolreader on the HD with no issues, but have never tried koreader on the HD before (but your own testing has koreader works fine on the HD).

Last edited by jiminrussell; 11-17-2013 at 02:59 PM. Reason: added glitch on library menu on first run of koreader on the mini
jiminrussell is offline   Reply With Quote