Thread: Touch .kepub.epub
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 10:27 AM   #120
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
Running Glo 2.4 & Calibre 0.9.20.

I've installed the KoboTouchExtended driver and it works in that it transfers files as kepubs. One of these has been fine, the others just hang the reader when I open them. Top line displays "reading" but nothing else happens. Only exit is a power-off or connect via USB and force the reader to close.

I don't think this is a driver problem as if I simply sideload the EPUB and then change the filename to ....kepub.epub I get the same results. Change the filename back and all o.k.

All books (good and bad) are stored on a micro SD card.

The "faulty" books don't display their cover in the carousel (just a hint of problems to come).

Any ideas welcome on fixing the books.

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote