View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 06:37 PM   #2
Julius Caesar
Addict
Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooling1978 View Post
Paperwhite had about 5 tiny pin marks of light shining through the screen.
Are you talking about a tiny dot that looks like a dead pixel of an LCD screen? Mine has a tiny dot that looks like a dead pixel. It's about half the size of a period. It is bright white and brighter than its surrounding.

I know technically Paperwhite doesn't have an LCD screen but I don't know how else to describe it.
Julius Caesar is offline   Reply With Quote