View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 09:31 PM   #87
BillSmithBooks
Padawan Learner
BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: www.OutlawGalaxy.com, Foothills of NY's Adirondack mountains
Device: My PC...using Puppy Linux (FBReader, Calibre, Kindle Cloud Reader,
IANAL but I would think that any form of watermark that discloses a customer's CC or banking information MUST be illegal...it probably violates any number of consumer protection/privacy laws or vendor agreements between CC processing companies and vendors.

I would certainly think such watermarks would open up the publishers to lawsuits for breaching customer privacy/banking laws.
BillSmithBooks is offline   Reply With Quote