View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 10:42 AM   #15
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by din155 View Post
Aah, thanks. I will buy few TBs once prices drop a bit on Amazon.
Mine was only $70USD before the flood. The price these days is closer to $140 (if you can even find any in stock). My 2TB internal drives were also about $70 each before the flood, and the prices of those also doubled after the flood. Prices are beginning to fall, and you occasionally see large hard drives on sale again. Most hard drives were manufactured in Thailand, which is why the flood was so devastating to computer users. Intel had a warehouse full of computers waiting a LONG time for hard drives, before they could be sold. The phrase "putting all your eggs in one basket" comes to mind here...
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote