View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 03:23 AM   #11
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
In the end, don't blame it on Adobe blame it on Steve's personal vendetta. Once Flash wasn't economically viable anymore Adobe had little incentive to fix it. At least that is what happened to mobile Flash. They dumped Linux earlier, if I remember correctly.
Well, that's one point where Steve and I agreed. I'm glad to see flash gone.
The crappy linux support mainly.

And I hate website flashing around everywhere. I hope devs won't abuse HTML5 the same way.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote