View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 10:44 PM   #11
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post
Looks really nice. Just wish it had an SD slot (god, I sound like a broken record with that).
You don't sound like a broken record, companies telling us "no" all the time sound like a broken record. I already own a 32gb microsd card, and an 8gb tablet w/ a slot would be perfect for me. I guarantee you that the extra 8gb for the 16gb version did not increase their costs by $50, or even $50 minus a normal profit margin. IHS iSuppli estimates $8 additional cost for the 16gb. Part of their monetization model appears to make 16gb buyers subsidize 8GB buyers.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote