View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 11:35 AM   #6
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool re-add from archived items

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buntington View Post
Some of the books i had purchased from Amazon did appear again when I enabled the wireless, but others were books or pdf journal articles that I had put on the Kindle myself via USB, and half of those randomly disappeared as well. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem and if it suggests that there is a problem with the Kindle hard drive.
don't just enable the wireless, go to archived items from home (on the last page) and re-add the missing books.
--
Alan
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote