View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 02:42 PM   #12
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
eContent Readers? eLiterature Readers?
Pretty much. (e-tent and e-Lit might roll off the tongue easier...)

But the point isn't the name, but the packaging of content, that can be revisited. To an extent, simply adding links or live glossaries in books can qualify them as a unique package from a 20th century book. Adding multimedia can redefine the concept of a magazine.

Making a magazine a customizable repository for desired content is a possibility: The magazine becomes more of a template for a particular theme, and you choose what you download into it, making it a personal collection of material (more of a "folder" than a "magazine").

Something tells me this threatens to go waaay off-topic... I guess that, in relation to the subject, I'm suggesting that the hardware won't "save the book," but the creative packaging of content might...
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote