View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 08:54 AM   #20
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Phew - brilliant. I've just chucked a message to Kovid, but I suspect the only long term fix to stop more users having this nasty issue over time is for me to change all my plugins. And for others like meme, user_none and kpw who have all based code on my plugins to do the same workaround.

I wanted to get you up and running asap to confirm there was nothing else going on which is great. So we have a confirmed workaround while we figure out what to do next
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote