View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 05:10 PM   #20
MrsJoseph
Loves Ellipsis...
MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi (broken), nook STR (returned), Kobo Touch, Sony T1
Ok, please don't flame me or anything for this question. It may be stupid but I'm new and have never used MobileRead nor have I shared eBooks before (I’m not a big fan of sharing my bound books, either).

Regarding uploads & requests... when we upload (I'm assuming to the Library here) are we uploading a book to be borrowed from the library by another member (like I do from my library with ADE) or are we creating a download for the member to own the book?

The reason I ask is that if we are actually creating a library, I can donate my purchased books to my local library (and I often do, if I want to own it as well I just buy two copies). Would I be able to donate books to the Library here?
MrsJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote