View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 08:29 AM   #3
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
I cannot help with your other question, but the answer to this one is an unambiguous NO, i.e., no, you are not the only one. I'm pretty sure the intended meaning is that those DTDs do not need to be included, in fact, the actual proposed change included the "not": http://www.daisy.org/epub/issues/cla...e-allowed-epub
Ah, ok. That clarifies matters. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
For any doubt, mistake or comment regarding the more technical aspects of the ePUB specification, I advise you to use the www.daisy.org/epub page, there's where the thing is cooked and served.
I must say I forgot about that site.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote