View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 06:33 PM   #8
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Weighs a lot at 3 lbs, so not an inducement to use it as a replacement for my Sony. And if I don't like the blue, I get another color for another $40, which brings the price to $530. It will be available in February.

It does seem to have some fairly good features, however. I like the idea of being able to annotate and write using the stylus like a pen rather than having to type.

But the device ain't for me. When I read on my Sony, I read for pleasure; when I read on my computer, I read for work. I like having the demarcation by device.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote