View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 08:42 PM   #15
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
You could have tried the embedded fonts for the titles and the chapter "summaries" only (which would probably benefit from a decorative calligraphic font). Just an idea
hm, that is a good idea. i think i might try that on the next one.

Quote:
And there's where the Internet Archive comes useful These two versions could serve as a source for illustrations and proofreading:

http://www.archive.org/details/three...atto00jeroiala
http://www.archive.org/details/three...atto00jerorich

(For the illustrations, go to "All Files: HTTP", and select the "*orig_jp2.tar" file, it contains the scans of all pages from which the images can be extracted and cleaned up)
wow, thanks ! (sheesh, just when i thought i was done working on this book... ) i won't have time to work on that right away but i would like to make this book as good as possible so i will definitely try to fix the images as soon as i can. and, if i get better quality ones i could add the dimensions in ems as well so the images can be enlarged with the text.

Quote:
By the way, you can reduce the filesize (from 2.0 MB to 1.7 MB) by removing the Thumbs.db file from the images directory.
thanks ! i did that. now up to version 3.

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 06-06-2009 at 08:58 PM.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote