View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 02:42 AM   #1
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Live Blogs - Apple iPad mini Event 23 Oct 2012

Apple is having a major press event to announce their new iPad mini. It's being held in San Jose, CA on Tue 23 Oct 2012.
  • Time: 10:00 AM PDT (UTC -7)
Note: there will be a live video stream via Safari and Apple TV. Online streaming requires Safari 4 on Mac OS X 10.6 or Safari on iOS 4.2.

Not sure if other tech sites will be allowed to live stream video or not. Otherwise, some of them will offer live video feeds of their commentators doing a blow-by-blow account, like CNET and TWiT.

The following websites are providing coverage via live blogging. I'll add links and/or expand the list as more details are brought to my attention. If you know of any, post them and I'll add them to the list.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 10-23-2012 at 11:05 AM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote