View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 10:19 AM   #6
brontus
Enthusiast
brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500, Kindle Fire, Aldiko on LG Optimus Elite
It was still authorized under the previous owner. I called Sony as soon as their customer support opened at 10 and was talking to a real person in about 30 seconds. They had the issue resolved and the reader was authorized within 10 minutes. I have to say, I'm impressed!

Too bad the 100 free classics promotion doesn't apply to used readers.

ED
brontus is offline   Reply With Quote